• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:35 pm Reply with quote
Episode 12/Finale:

Great episode although the final few moments imo felt a bit lackluster. I knew this show wouldn't be a deep romance story though but rather explored youth and how people connect with each other even if they are like polar opposites. For Usa, I think he might be too much of a nice guy.

Still, it was a funny finale with everyone getting some spotlights. I'm rating this as very good for the attractive comedy and characters.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:10 am Reply with quote
I rated this Very Good too - definitely one of my faves of the season. The humour really worked for me big time. I'll be missing this one, for sure. Come on, let's get a season 2!
Crusher X303

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:24 pm Reply with quote
Kind of bummed that it's over now. The show was really enjoyable, I'm hoping for a second season as well. (and from the shows I have been watching it had a decent ending episode unlike the others I have seen this season)
SethMosrite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:10 pm Reply with quote
Enjoyable rom-com, although light on both the rom and the com. The strength of the show was the sincerity of the friendship between Usa and Ritsu - watching their relationship grow and get tested in different ways. The weaknesses were the jokes that missed at times and some one-note supporting characters.
I rated this Good.
Volibear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:35 am Reply with quote
Definitely one of the better shows from last season. Helped that it was both light comedy and light romance, made it much easier to watch that way. Had it been cruder I feel like this may have been one of the worst series last season as opposed to one of the best.

Hopefully it gets a second season, although I'm less optimistic it will, that tends to happen to the more ecchi romcom shows and less so to the light-hearted ones.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:41 am Reply with quote
Special (extra episode)

Distance makes the heart fonder.

Both spoiler[Usa and Ritsu worried that the other does not care about them], actually kind of nice to see her spoiler[upset about it]. Also Hayashi making appearance.

And seeing the girls get in spoiler[trouble over fishing high school boys].
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4